COVID-19 CLUB SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Above all else, Hornets Futsal Club are proud to have always provided a safe and enjoyable environment for all our members throughout its history. During these unique times we continue to make the safety and wellbeing of all our players and families our highest priority.
As we return to train, play and compete, we are even more committed to ensuring the safety of all and remain committed to delivering the highest of standards whilst meeting local and national safety protocols.
Throughout the remainder or 2020 and at minimum to the conclusion of our winter season in February 2021, Hornets Futsal will maintain and deliver the following protocols as mandatory expectations. We will regularly review and update our protocols with relevant new information.
If you’ve been sick with or having symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who has been sick with or having symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days, DO NOT attend and have your parent notify the club , and notify your coach.
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops.
- To be worn by coaches at all times.
- Players to wear masks before and after training at all times. Players can wear during training and games at their own discretion.
- Masks must NOT be shared or left unattended.
- Please ensure masks are placed within your bag, preferably inside a sealable bag when not in use.
PRIOR TO EVENT
- Ensure all your uniform equipment (ball, shin guards, water bottle) is properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Complete playmetrics health questionnaire
- Be dressed to train or play prior to arrival.
- Where possible avoid carpooling or remain within school pods.
- Pre training health questionnaire to be completed by all players
- Masks to be worn to and from training venues.
- Social distancing to occur for players during water breaks. Training sessions will be staggered and no groups are allowed to form at entrances.
- Sanitizer will be provided at all sessions and players will be required to sanitize before and after all sessions.
- Players must bring their own water and mask. These items will be prohibited from being shared.
- Body temperature checks will occur at all training sessions. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will be unable to play.
- Pre game health questionnaire to be completed by all players.
- Masks to be worn to and from games venues. Masks to be worn whilst on sideline, unless actively drinking.
- Social distancing to occur for players during water breaks and coaching moment. Players will be expected to keep 6ft distance when on sideline.
- Alcohol wipes will be provided at all games for players to wipe areas they may have come into contact with other players.
- Body temperature checks will occur at all games. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will be unable to play.
- Spectators will not be allowed inside the venues or to congregate near entrances. When able to watch from outside the venue masks MUST be worn at all times (unless actively drinking) and only families may be within 6ft of each other.
- Players must bring their own jersey, water and mask. These items will be prohibited from being shared.
- Players should not arrive earlier than 30 minutes before a game. After the game players will be required to leave the venues immediately and in a socially distanced safe manner.
- Players will not be allowed to shake hands or fist bump. After the game we will request players applaud their opponent from within their half.
- Teams will not switch benches at half time.
These requirements are the minimum expectation. Please ensure that you follow all requests of your coach and respect those around you when at training or games.