COVID-19 CLUB SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Above all else, Hornets Futsal Club are proud to have always provided a safe and enjoyable environment for all our members throughout its history. During these unique times we continue to make the safety and wellbeing of all our players and families our highest priority.
As we return to train, play and compete, we are even more committed to ensuring the safety of all and remain committed to delivering the highest of standards whilst meeting local and national safety protocols.
We will regularly review and update our protocols with relevant new information.
Updated: July 9th 2021
If you’ve been sick with or having symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days, DO NOT attend any club activities for 10 days or 7 days with a negative Covid test. Please ensure your parent notifies the club email@example.com, and notify your coach.
- Per CDC recommendations face coverings are no longer required for those who have been vaccinated. We strongly advise that all players and spectators that are not fully vaccinated continue to wear masks. However, this is at the discretion of the individual.
- Social distancing should be adhered to when possible and during water breaks.
- Players must bring their own water and mask. These items will be prohibited from being shared.
- Social distancing to occur for players during water breaks and coaching moment. Players will be expected to keep 6ft distance when on sideline.
- Spectators will be allowed inside venues where a space of 6 ft from the field is permitted.
- Players must bring their own jersey, water and mask. These items will be prohibited from being shared.
These requirements are the minimum expectation. Please ensure that you follow all requests of your coach and respect those around you when at training or games.